Services & Offerings
Tripod activities are grounded in a comprehensive conceptual framework designed by Ron Ferguson. The framework emphasizes the importance of an instructional "tripod" of content knowledge, pedagogical skills and relationships. While the Tripod Project supports a range of activities, our goal is always to strengthen all three legs of the tripod. We bring a set of tested tools and services to our work with schools and districts, but we always customize our approach for each client.
The Tripod Project offers consulting services and ongoing support in the following areas:
- Tripod Survey Assessments for student, teachers, and parents
- Analysis and Reporting to inform school improvement efforts
- Strategic Planning to accelerate improvement
- Professional Development to support continuous growth
Areas of Expertise
Whenever we partner with districts, schools and other organizations to administer surveys, we bring a range of supports, including the following:
- Project Management for tailoring, administration and data collection associated with surveys (questionnaires).
- Capacity Building to ensure our clients develop the knowledge and skills necessary to sustain high quality implementation over time.
- Survey Data Management, including processing, quality assurance, analysis and reporting of survey results.
- Technical Assistance, including initial orientation and ongoing support for state, district, and school personnel who coordinate the effective use of Tripod data at the local level.