WELCOME to the Ohio RESA Tripod Student Perception Survey Portal
The Tripod Student Perception Survey is intended to give Ohio RESA candidates feedback on their teaching practice in order to complete RESA Task 5. Candidates who have 5 or more students in their class who are able to complete the survey are eligible to administer the survey. Candidates who teach fewer than 5 students, have students who cannot complete the survey, or teach pre-K will complete the alternative task as outlined in the Ohio RESA Handbook.
Candidates identified their participating class when completing their My Profile registration prior to submitting Task 1. Cambridge will send detailed information about the surveys directly to the candidates, via email and/or FedEx, during the week of February 10, 2014. Candidates must administer and return the surveys no later than March 1, 2014. Candidates will receive their survey results via email by April 15, 2014 in time to complete Task 5.
- December 2013 – RESA Candidates register for participation in the Tripod survey
- February 10 – Candidates administering the Tripod survey to receive materials via FedEx or email
- February 14 – Candidates who have not received Tripod survey materials should contact the Tripod Help Desk
- March 1 – Deadline to complete and return (if administering the paper survey) survey materials in the envelope and pre-paid shipping label enclosed in packet
- April 15 – Reports issued via email to candidates